Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Fri April 4, 2014
App Calculates TV-Watching Time
Originally published on Fri April 4, 2014 7:22 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
And our last word in business is: Tube Time.
A new app, tells you how much time you've spent watching TV.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
It's called tiii.me. That's tiii.me. Tell tiii.me., which shows you've watched, and the app calculates how much of your life you spent. You watched all of "Breaking Bad," that's two days and 14 hours.
WERTHEIMER: With some TV, of course, it's probably better not to know how much time you'll never get back.
That's the business news on MORNING EDITION from NPR News. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
INSKEEP: And I'm Steve Inskeep. Out of time.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC) Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.