Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Fri June 7, 2013
Justin Bieber Aims For Outer Space
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Linda Wertheimer.
He has performed around the world for millions of screaming fans. Now, Justin Bieber is taking his talents off the planet. Bieber put a quarter-million dollar deposit on a seat on Virgin Galactic's spaceship. The singer wants to shoot a music video in space.
Astronaut Chris Hadfield already did that last month, singing David Bowie's "Space Oddity" on board the International Space Station.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.