- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Fri November 1, 2013
Jonathan Rundman On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Fri June 20, 2014 8:46 am
Jonathan Rundman makes his first appearance on Mountain Stage, recorded live on the campus of the North House Folk School in Grand Marais, Minn. A native of the Finnish-American towns that dot Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Rundman moved to Chicago and began touring the country when he was 18.
Now based in the Twin Cities, the musician tips a hat to the area's summer insect infestation with the song "Sound of the Cicadas." He closes his set with "Librarian," an acoustic folk-rock number which pays tribute to that noble career path. He's joined on stage by Jake Armerding on fiddle and mandolin, along with guitarist Matt Patrick.
- "Flying On A Plane"
- "Sound Of The Cicadas"