- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Fri September 27, 2013
Johnny Mathis On 'Song Travels'
Originally published on Sat September 28, 2013 3:57 am
Singer Johnny Mathis started out with a string of hits in the 1950s and quickly became a household name. A two-time inductee into the Grammy Hall of Fame, Mathis has one of the most popular albums of all time with Johnny's Greatest Hits, which spent almost 10 years on the Billboard Top Albums chart.
On this episode of Song Travels, Mathis tells host Michael Feinstein about his childhood in San Francisco and the jazz artists who helped him find his way in the music world. He performs "On Such a Night As This" here, as well as "Like Someone in Love" with Feinstein at the keys.