Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri January 10, 2014
John Proulx On 'Song Travels'
Vocalist, pianist and composer John Proulx has a voice that recalls another great all-around musician, the late Chet Baker. Proulx's songs have been recorded by the likes of Nancy Wilson and Mary Stallings, and he's performed with Natalie Cole and Anita O'Day.
On this episode of Song Travels, Proulx joins host Michael Feinstein to discuss the evolution of music from past to present. Proulx performs Nat King Cole's "The Frim Fram Sauce," Billy Joel's "And So It Goes" and his own song, "Stuck in a Dream."