Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue December 17, 2013
J. Roddy Walston & The Business On World Cafe
J. Roddy Walston & The Business return to World Cafe for a new studio session. Originally formed in 2002, the Tennessee band began picking up speed after it relocated to Baltimore in 2004. On the upright piano, Walston shapes the group's style of infectious Southern rock.
The group recently released its third album, Essential Tremors, which was recorded at Soil of the South Studios in Georgia with Grammy-winning producer and engineer Mark Neill (The Black Keys) and Matt Wignall (Cold War Kids, Delta Spirit).
In a discussion with host David Dye, Walston explains that the new record was named for a medical condition from which he suffers.