Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Tue August 6, 2013
Interview: SJ-R's Dean Olsen On Rollout Of Obama Health Care Law
Illinois' online marketplace for health insurance expected to be up and running by October.
Dean Olsen has been keeping an eye on the implementation of "Obamacare" in Illinois.
Olsen is the State-Journal Register's health care reporter. His five-part series in the SJ-R this week focuses on the new health law's impact on consumers, providers and insurance companies.
Olsen joined Peter Gray on Illinois Edition to talk about the politics behind the new policies, how federal dollars are being invested to educate the public and more: