Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue August 6, 2013
Interview: SJ-R's Dean Olsen On Rollout Of Obama Health Care Law
Illinois' online marketplace for health insurance expected to be up and running by October.
Dean Olsen has been keeping an eye on the implementation of "Obamacare" in Illinois.
Olsen is the State-Journal Register's health care reporter. His five-part series in the SJ-R this week focuses on the new health law's impact on consumers, providers and insurance companies.
Olsen joined Peter Gray on Illinois Edition to talk about the politics behind the new policies, how federal dollars are being invested to educate the public and more: