Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue August 6, 2013
Interview: Secretary of State Jesse White
Jesse White was first elected Secretary of State in 1998 - a position he's running for again in 2014.
The Chicago Democrat told Amanda Vinicky that's what's determining his stance on the race at the top of the ballot, as Governor Pat Quinn faces primary opposition from Bill Daley.
But before they talked politics, White told Vinicky about why he believes three new laws the governor signed Monday, August 5th will make the roads safer:
Traffic Safety Laws