Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri November 22, 2013
'Hunger Games' Fans Will Enjoy Thrills In 'Catching Fire'
Originally published on Fri November 22, 2013 4:45 am
Second movies in a series can be such a comfort: we already know the key characters, we have a sense of where the plot is going — we just have to hang on and enjoy the thrills. Which is what happens with The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.