Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri August 1, 2014
How To Mark 10 Years Of Co-Hosting 'Morning Edition'? Take A Break!
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Well, Renee, here is something our listeners will want to know, and that is that you are taking a temporary break from MORNING EDITION.
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
That's right. This is the 10th year that Steve and I have been hosting MORNING EDITION - a full decade of coming to work at midnight. And to celebrate, I'm taking a sabbatical for the next couple of months. You could call it, you know, a very long vacation. But I'll be back, refreshed, for the fall elections. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.