Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Wed September 25, 2013
How It Sounds To Be 50
Nancy-Lee Mauger, 50, lives in Needham, Mass. If you ask her, she will tell you: She has dissociative identity disorder. She used to be a professional French hornist. And she is now a visual artist.
What does your life sound like? Please send a recording of four sounds that tell the story of your life — at this moment in time — to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, age and where you live. You may be contacted for an interview.
If you're not sure how to record your sound story, please go to NPR's Tumblr for instructions.
Produced by Art Silverman
The Protojournalist: Experimental storytelling for the LURVers – Listeners, Users, Readers, Viewers – of NPR. @NPRtpj