Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Mon September 16, 2013
At The Hoogland: The War Of The Worlds, Season Tickets And More
Thanks to donations from the community, the Hoogland Center for the Arts in 2012 dodged foreclosure and landed on firmer financial ground.
That means the staff can now plan longer term. Executive Director Gus Gordon says he's now selling full season ticket packages for the very first time.
Gordon gave Peter Gray a tour of the building where he hosts performances he calls "By the people, for the people" - including the classic radio play The War Of The Worlds on its 75th Anniversary: