Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue February 25, 2014
Home Prices See Biggest Annual Gain Since 2005
Originally published on Wed December 3, 2014 8:23 am
Home prices last year posted the largest annual gain since 2005. According to S&P/Case-Shiller price index numbers released today, U.S. home prices increased 11.3 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013, compared to the previous year.
The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Bellini joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss the new data.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.