Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Sat November 30, 2013
Herb Alpert Steps Out With A Little Latin, A Little Piaf
Originally published on Sat November 30, 2013 9:37 am
Jazz legend Herb Alpert and his wife, Lani Hall, are both Grammy winners, and Alpert, who co-founded A&M Records, has sold over 75 million albums in a career that dates back to the late 1950s. They join host Scott Simon to talk about their new album, Steppin' Out.