- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Wed June 19, 2013
Heat, Spurs Headed To Game 7 After Stunning Game 6
Originally published on Wed June 19, 2013 9:14 am
We'll let LeBron James do the talking. He said about the sixth game of the NBA finals between the Heat and Spurs:
"It's by far the best game I've ever been a part of."
And it certainly was a stunner: The Heat's Ray Allen hit a three-pointer with just 5.2 seconds on the clock to tie the game, denying the Spurs their fifth NBA title. The game went into overtime and remained airtight, but eventually the Heat prevailed 103 to 100.
ESPN has highlights:
Game 7 is in Miami and starts at 9 p.m. ET. ABC-TV will televise the match.