- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Around the Nation
Fri November 1, 2013
Gunman Opens Fire At Los Angeles International Airport
Originally published on Fri November 1, 2013 5:49 pm
A lone gunman opened fire Friday at Los Angeles International Airport, police say. Police fired on the alleged shooter, who is now in police custody. The attack left one TSA officer dead and at least seven people needing medical treatment (including the shooter), officials said. The shooting forced the evacuation of a terminal and more than 45 flights into and out of LAX have been cancelled.