- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Sun February 2, 2014
Growing Up Muslim In Massachusetts
Originally published on Mon February 3, 2014 10:19 am
What exactly do Muslim men want? That's the theme of a book of essays coming out this week called Salaam, Love. Writer Haroon Moghul tackles growing up as an Indian Muslim kid in Massachusetts in an essay in the book. He talks with NPR's Rachel Martin.