Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Sun February 2, 2014
Growing Up Muslim In Massachusetts
Originally published on Mon February 3, 2014 10:19 am
What exactly do Muslim men want? That's the theme of a book of essays coming out this week called Salaam, Love. Writer Haroon Moghul tackles growing up as an Indian Muslim kid in Massachusetts in an essay in the book. He talks with NPR's Rachel Martin.