- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Thu May 9, 2013
Great Fake? 'Kiss Cam Breakup' Video Goes Viral
Given that this kind of thing's been faked before, there's good reason to be very suspicious. The Los Angeles Times' Houston Mitchell is one of many who are sure it was staged.
But that's no reason not to enjoy the "Kiss Cam Breakup" video that's gone viral since minor league baseball's Fresno Grizzlies put it online last week. Be sure to stay with it through the 50-second mark. For us, a telling clue is the way the "boyfriend" moves the phone out of the way — almost as if he was anticipating what would happen.
Anyone out there know the characters in this mini-drama?
For a similar, but even more dramatic kiss cam drama, check out this one from a Houston Rockets basketball game last November.