Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri November 1, 2013
Graham Nash On World Cafe
Originally published on Thu December 26, 2013 4:56 pm
This segment, from Nov. 1 is part of our Best Of 2013 series, in which we revisit some of our most memorable interviews and performances of the year.
Graham Nash proves himself an entrancing storyteller throughout today's episode of World Cafe, on which the Englishman talks with host David Dye about his new autobiography, Wild Tales: A Rock & Roll Life. The events in the book recall the musician's life while growing up poor in Manchester, England, and takes readers through Nash's journey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with both The Hollies and Crosby, Stills & Nash.
The singer-songwriter also discusses meeting his childhood friend Allan Clarke, and reflects on their life-changing encounter with The Everly Brothers and the formation of The Hollies.