Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Ask Me Another
Thu March 20, 2014
Originally published on Thu March 20, 2014 10:25 am
Put on your leather jacket and get ready to playyy along as house musician Jonathan Coulton asks contestants to put a Fonzie (that's Arthur Fonzarelli of TV'sHappy Days) spin on some other words that end in the sound "ayyy," much like The Fonz's famous catchphrase.
Heard in Episode 312: Leggo My Lego