- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Around the Nation
Fri May 10, 2013
Florida Man Fleeing From Cops Attacked By Alligator
Originally published on Fri May 10, 2013 7:10 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Steve Inskeep.
Police in Pinellas County, Florida pulled over Bryan Zuniga at a traffic stop. The man ran away but his already bad day got worse, because as he fled he was attacked by an alligator. Police later arrested him at the hospital where he was being treated for his wounds. You may have seen those TV commercials, on for years, where a dog urges you to take a bite out of crime. This is not precisely what the crime dog meant, but close enough.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.