Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue October 29, 2013
Ethan Johns On World Cafe
English multi-instrumentalist and producer Ethan Johns has worked with provocative and prolific artists ranging from fellow U.K. musician Laura Marling to Ryan Adams and Ray LaMontagne. With the release of his debut album — If Not Now Then When? — Johns finally let loose the songs he'd been writing throughout his career.
On Tuesday's episode of World Cafe, Ethan Johns reflects on the family business and performs a few of the songs he's crafted over the years.