Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Tue March 25, 2014
Ed Kowalczyk On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Thu June 19, 2014 3:44 pm
Ed Kowalczyk makes his first appearance on Mountain Stage, recorded live at West Virginia University's Creative Arts Center in Morgantown.
The founding member, songwriter and former lead singer of Live, Kowalczyk is responsible for some of the biggest hits of the 1990s. "I Alone" and "Lightning Crashes" were inescapable staples on radio and MTV, as well as countless mix tapes.
In 2009, Kowalczyk began his journey as a solo artist. His first release, Alive, spawned a world tour, and his follow-up (The Flood and the Mercy) features contributions from R.E.M. guitarist Peter Buck and Rachael Yamagata. For his Mountain Stage debut, Kowalczyk plays an intimate solo acoustic set featuring new material and old favorites.
- "All That I Wanted"
- "Bottle Of Anything"
- "I Alone"
- "Lightning Crashes"