- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Thu July 3, 2014
East Side Farmer's Market Starts On Monday
Summertime means Farmer's Markets. Springfield has several, but a relatively new one has popped up on Springfield's east side. Lee Strubinger sat down with Wendy White-Mitter and Mary Rogers from St. John's Hospital, which sponsors the market. One of the challenges of the East Side Farmer's Market, they say, is that goes underutilized...
You can get the number for cooking classes and find more information about the East Side Farmer's Market here.