Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Are People Really Leaving Illinois In Droves?
- Falling Union Membership? The Governor Has A Theory About That ...
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
Thu July 3, 2014
East Side Farmer's Market Starts On Monday
Summertime means Farmer's Markets. Springfield has several, but a relatively new one has popped up on Springfield's east side. Lee Strubinger sat down with Wendy White-Mitter and Mary Rogers from St. John's Hospital, which sponsors the market. One of the challenges of the East Side Farmer's Market, they say, is that goes underutilized...
You can get the number for cooking classes and find more information about the East Side Farmer's Market here.