Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Thu March 27, 2014
'Do It For Denmark' Video Urges Danes To Go All The Way
Originally published on Thu March 27, 2014 10:38 am
While The Washington Post Morning Mix blog helpfully digs into statistics about Denmark's low birth rate and slow population growth, we'll get right to the point:
This Do It For Denmark! video is likely to amuse, if not titillate, you. (And yes, this is a mildly "adult" bit of fun. But we think it is safe for office viewing in most workplaces.)
The travel company that made the video, Spies Rejser, is offering prizes to Danes who can prove they conceived a child while on vacation.