Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue January 7, 2014
Diego Garcia On World Cafe
Singer-songwriter Diego Garcia returns to World Cafe to play songs from the follow-up to his lovelorn 2011 album Laura. Named for Garcia's wife, the album was a commercial success — and, more importantly, helped repair their marriage.
As its title indicates, Garcia's new Paradise is a much happier album. Influenced by classic Latin crooners like Julio Iglesias, Garcia performs songs from Paradise at World Cafe Live in Wilmington, Del.