Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue January 7, 2014
Diego Garcia On World Cafe
Singer-songwriter Diego Garcia returns to World Cafe to play songs from the follow-up to his lovelorn 2011 album Laura. Named for Garcia's wife, the album was a commercial success — and, more importantly, helped repair their marriage.
As its title indicates, Garcia's new Paradise is a much happier album. Influenced by classic Latin crooners like Julio Iglesias, Garcia performs songs from Paradise at World Cafe Live in Wilmington, Del.