- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Mon March 24, 2014
Deer Tick On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Thu June 19, 2014 3:44 pm
Led by singer-songwriter John McCauley, Deer Tick makes its first appearance on Mountain Stage, recorded live on the campus of West Virginia University in Morgantown.
At first, the band's fusion of country-soul, Delta blues, hardcore punk and classic rock earned Deer Tick comparisons to the genre-bending alt-country group Uncle Tupelo. But Deer Tick's latest, Negativity, moves the band further toward straight-ahead rock, drawing influences from Exile on Main Street-era Rolling Stones and The Stooges.
Ian O'Neil plays lead guitar, along with Dennis Ryan on drums, Chris Ryan on bass, and Robbie Crowell on keyboards.
- "Just Friends"
- "The Dream's In The Ditch"
- "Mr. Sticks"
- "Big House"
- "These Old Shoes"
- "Main Street"