Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Bonus Round: Ask Me Another
Sat December 28, 2013
Day 4: Mind Your Out-of-Date Manners
This is the fourth day of Ask Me Another's 12 Days of Xmas series.
The 1960s were a different time. Married couples were separated at formal dinner parties (unless they were newlyweds), women lowered their eyes while they were being toasted, and it was uncouth for men to consume a mixed drink. In this bonus round from Season One, "The Mad Men's Guide To Etiquette," Ask Me Another host Ophira Eisenberg quizzes contestants on shockingly antiquated etiquette rules from the Mad Men era.