Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Bonus Round: Ask Me Another
Sat December 28, 2013
Day 4: Mind Your Out-of-Date Manners
This is the fourth day of Ask Me Another's 12 Days of Xmas series.
The 1960s were a different time. Married couples were separated at formal dinner parties (unless they were newlyweds), women lowered their eyes while they were being toasted, and it was uncouth for men to consume a mixed drink. In this bonus round from Season One, "The Mad Men's Guide To Etiquette," Ask Me Another host Ophira Eisenberg quizzes contestants on shockingly antiquated etiquette rules from the Mad Men era.