Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Around the Nation
Tue June 25, 2013
Daughter Bills Dad For IT Support Chores
Originally published on Tue June 25, 2013 10:10 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. If you're on the younger side, do you ever feel like your parents treat you like their own personal IT support? Well, one woman decided to send her dad an invoice. She posted it online. It comes from a company called Your Awesome Daughter.
For replacing a hard drive the amount due is pizza. Backing up files, fountain drink. Restoring files, parmesan twists. Total due: dinner at a pizzeria. I mean, couldn't dad turn this around and say here's the bill for raising you? You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.