Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri February 14, 2014
Consumer Advocates Warn Against Comcast-Time Warner Merger
Originally published on Fri February 14, 2014 6:18 am
The proposed acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast is raising concerns, not just for the mega cable provider it would create, but also because of the questions it raises about broadband access at a time of uncertainty around the future of network neutrality. More than half of Americans with broadband access are getting it from their cable provider.