Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Around the Nation
Fri August 2, 2013
Colorado Restaurant Has A Furry New Regular
Originally published on Fri August 2, 2013 10:08 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm David Greene.
The Edelweiss Restaurant in Colorado Springs has a new regular: a six-foot-tall bear. Security video taken early Wednesday shows the bear standing on its hind legs, pulling a dumpster out of view. The bear dragged it 50 feet into the parking lot, turned it over and went to town on some German leftovers. Guess it was good, because the next day, he came back for more. Edelweiss is known for a traditional steak dish called ruladen. I don't know about the bear. I prefer schnitzel. It's MORNING EDITION Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.