Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Fri June 13, 2014
College Sports Legal Battle Wraps Up First Week
The biggest legal battle in college sports history is wrapping up its first week of arguments in a courtroom in Oakland, California.
Former UCLA basketball star Ed O’Bannon is the lead plaintiff in a class action suit against the NCAA.
Here & Now sports analyst Mike Pesca discusses what’s at stake in the lawsuit with host Jeremy Hobson.