Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Fri June 13, 2014
College Sports Legal Battle Wraps Up First Week
The biggest legal battle in college sports history is wrapping up its first week of arguments in a courtroom in Oakland, California.
Former UCLA basketball star Ed O’Bannon is the lead plaintiff in a class action suit against the NCAA.
Here & Now sports analyst Mike Pesca discusses what’s at stake in the lawsuit with host Jeremy Hobson.