- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Around the Nation
Fri June 7, 2013
City Workers Help Ducks Walk To Water
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. It was a classic make-way-for ducklings scenario. Syracuse city worker Gary Clifford saw a mother duck leading a dozen little ones down a busy city street. So he followed them in his truck, stopping traffic along the way. Until they walked across a storm drain and four ducklings fell in. Syracuse.com reports a city crew was called. It scooped them up, calmed the panicked mama duck, and took the entire feathered family to a creek. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.