Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Thu December 5, 2013
China Mobile And Apple Sign iPhone Deal
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 10:00 am
The world’s largest mobile carrier, China Mobile, will soon offer iPhones on its network.
The deal gives Apple access to more than 700 million subscribers. That’s seven times the size of Verizon Wireless.
Derek Thompson, business editor for The Atlantic, joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss the implications of the deal.