Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Public Radio Interview: Rauner At 100 Days
- Data Trackers: License Plate Scanning Technology Raises Privacy Questions
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Studies Show Limited Impact Of Settlement Sizes On Health Care
- School Musical Decorations Produce Off-Stage Drama
Thu December 5, 2013
China Mobile And Apple Sign iPhone Deal
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 10:00 am
The world’s largest mobile carrier, China Mobile, will soon offer iPhones on its network.
The deal gives Apple access to more than 700 million subscribers. That’s seven times the size of Verizon Wireless.
Derek Thompson, business editor for The Atlantic, joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss the implications of the deal.