Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Thu April 3, 2014
Cayucas On World Cafe
World Cafe goes California coastal today with the band Cayucas, the project of Zach Yudin. Yudin performed under the name Oregon Bike Trails starting in 2011; in 2012, the project became a full-fledged band. At that point, the name changed to Cayucas, a nod to the central California beach town of Cayucos.
Last year, Cayucas collaborated with producer Richard Swift for its debut, titled Bigfoot. The album and the group is a far cry from Yudin's original looped electronic songs — and, under Swift's guidance, Cayucas has become a true California guitar band.