Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Mon August 5, 2013
Caterer Mom Setting Food Aside To Focus On Family
Ashley Glatz of RealCuisine Catering says she's closing her business temporarily in order to devote more time to motherhood.
Glatz's operation at 2028 South 15th Street is closed as of Monday, August 5th, and she'll no longer be a presence at Springfield's downtown farmer's market.
Peter Gray caught up with Glatz to ask about the decision to hang up her chef hat: