Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Around the Nation
Fri October 11, 2013
California's Health Exchange Rollout Is Off To A Good Start
Originally published on Fri October 11, 2013 9:58 am
California opted to run its own health insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act. That makes it one of only 16 states and Washington, D.C. to do so. Enrollment is going well, but some trained outreach workers are still waiting to be put to work.