Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Around the Nation
Fri December 6, 2013
Calif. Health Exchange Encourages 'Gift Of Health'
Originally published on Fri December 6, 2013 9:49 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Supporters of the Affordable Care Act encourage people to promote health insurance at Thanksgiving family gatherings. Now the effort moves to a new holiday. California's insurance exchange is encouraging holiday shoppers to give the gift of health to young people. More holidays are coming. On New Year's Eve of "Auld Lang Syne" and resolutions to get dental coverage maybe? And you can guess what kind of a sale they're going to be having on President's Day. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.