Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Data Trackers: License Plate Scanning Technology Raises Privacy Questions
- Law Professor Seeks To Limit Sex Trafficking In Illinois
- Lawsuit: ‘Orange Crush’ Unit Abuses Illinois Prisoners
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Studies Show Limited Impact Of Settlement Sizes On Health Care
Tue March 25, 2014
Business Report: Hy-Vee Hiring, High Speed Rail and Farmland Prices
On this week's WUIS / State Journal-Register Business Report, hundreds have been hired to work at the new Hy-Vee store on Springfield's MacArthur Boulevard. But we still don't know an opening day for the store. And, a Girard grocery store that's been in place for a century changes hands.
WUIS' Sean Crawford also talks with the SJ-R's Business Editor Tim Landis about work getting closer on the Carpenter Street underpass and what, if anything, can we read into farmland prices flattening out in 2013.