Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Are People Really Leaving Illinois In Droves?
- Falling Union Membership? The Governor Has A Theory About That ...
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
WUIS / SJ-R Business Report
Tue February 11, 2014
Business Report: Car Insurance Claims Up; PCCC Reality Show?
Auto insurance claims are up in what has been an especially cold and snowy winter across central Illinois. State Journal-Register Business Editor Tim Landis talks with WUIS' Sean Crawford on that topic as well as the possibility of a reality show featuring the Prairie Capital Convention Center and how supermarkets are helping the Central Illinois Foodbank with donations.