- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
WUIS / SJ-R Business Report
Tue February 11, 2014
Business Report: Car Insurance Claims Up; PCCC Reality Show?
Auto insurance claims are up in what has been an especially cold and snowy winter across central Illinois. State Journal-Register Business Editor Tim Landis talks with WUIS' Sean Crawford on that topic as well as the possibility of a reality show featuring the Prairie Capital Convention Center and how supermarkets are helping the Central Illinois Foodbank with donations.