Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Thu June 12, 2014
Bombay Bicycle Club On World Cafe
Bombay Bicycle Club formed when its members were teenagers in South London. It took its name from a now-defunct chain of Indian restaurants in the group's hometown. The band's initial good fortune in winning the Road To V contest in 2006 earned it an opening spot in a major festival, which helped put Bombay Bicycle Club on the map.
So Long, See You Tomorrow is the group's fourth album. Each record delves into new musical territory and benefits from frontman Jack Steadman's travels around the world. Here, the band performs a few of its liveliest songs on World Cafe.