Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Fri November 22, 2013
Amos Lee On World Cafe
On this installment of World Cafe, folk-soul musician Amos Lee returns to the WXPN studios to perform a rousing live set. Lee released his first album in 2005; six years later, Mission Bell made its debut at No. 1 on the Billboard album chart.
The singer-songwriter's new album — Mountains of Sorrow, Rivers of Song — was produced in Nashville by Grammy-winning artist Jay Joyce. In a discussion with host David Dye, Lee reflects on his growth as a songwriter and performer.