Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Public Radio Interview: Rauner At 100 Days
- Data Trackers: License Plate Scanning Technology Raises Privacy Questions
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Studies Show Limited Impact Of Settlement Sizes On Health Care
- School Musical Decorations Produce Off-Stage Drama
Tue November 12, 2013
American-US Airways Merger Clears Last Major Hurdle
Originally published on Wed December 3, 2014 8:15 am
The Justice Department has reached a preliminary agreement with U.S. Airways and American Airlines, allowing the two to merge, creating the world’s largest airline.
The settlement requires the airlines to sell slots, gates and ground facilities at major airports around the country.
The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Bellini joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson with details.