- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Books News & Features
Sun February 2, 2014
Amazon Publishing Launches Christian Imprint
Originally published on Mon February 3, 2014 10:21 am
The online superstore Amazon has announced it will publish Christian books under a new imprint called Waterfall Press. Yale Divinity School seminarian and writer Win Bassett tells NPR's Rachel Martin that Christian books are a significant piece of the publishing pie in America.