Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri October 11, 2013
Allie Kral Brings Her Fiddle To Springfield
Allie Kral was the most visible member of the group Cornmeal - a popular blue-grass jam band from Chicago, but she recently left the group to pursue other interests. Trained as a classical violinist, Kral has a unique style and she's widely regarded as one of the best fiddle players in the nation. She plays on Saturday in Springfield at Donnie's Homespun with the band Hot Buttered Rum. Kral joined us from her hotel in Kansas mid-tour for this interview:
CLICK HERE for more information about the show featuring Allie Kral and Hot Buttered Rum in Springfield at 8:30pm at Donnie's Homespun on Saturday, October 12th.