- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Fri March 28, 2014
Afghanistan Getting New Leader, But Don't Expect Karzai To Disappear
Afghanistan could pick a leader to replace Hamid Karzai next week, but Taliban members are ramping up attacks. Al Jazeera's Abderrahim Foukara talks about the elections and the future of Afghanistan.