- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Around the Nation
Wed September 25, 2013
99-Year-Old Iowa Woman Receives High School Diploma
Audrey Crabtree of Cedar Falls began her education in the 1920s in a one-room school house. But then she got injured in a swimming accident, and her grandma fell ill, so she didn't finish high school — 1 credit shy. This week, during a board meeting, she received her diploma from the current principal of East High.