Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Sun June 1, 2014
42nd Street At The Little Theatre On The Square
Sullivan, Illinois is quite a distance from Broadway. But this small east central Illinois community is the unlikely home of the only professional theatre between Chicago and St. Louis. The Little Theatre On The Square has been home to quality productions for nearly 60 years.
Starting this week, another great show is on the schedule and it features Springfield's own Gus Gordon. He'll play Julian Marsh in 42nd Street.
42nd Street will take the stage for 15 performances starting Wednesday. Ticket information and show times at The Little Theatre On The Square website.