- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Mon December 30, 2013
2013 Offered Up More TV Cast Diversity, Foreign Shows
The year 2013 offered a wealth of quality television programming — which can't be said of every year. Looking back at the year in television, a few trends stand out: more diversity in prime time offerings, critics and audiences found a lot to love in foreign offerings, and streaming services continued to encroach on cable.