Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Thu March 13, 2014
13th Dist. Congressional Candidate Ann Callis Interview
In May of last year, Ann Callis abruptly stepped down as Madison County’s chief circuit judge in May of last year, after serving 18 years on the bench. The Democrat says it's time to use her experience to help people in new ways - in Illinois' 13th Congressional District.
The Democrat said it was time to 'use her experience to help people in new ways' when stepping down last year.
She entered what became a crowded field for the office, facing two other Democrats, and three Republicans, including incumbent Rodney Davis.